Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yesterday's Treasures

As I promised earlier, these are the items that I wanted to share along with the ideas that come with them.

 

A white lace jacket/blouse that at the moment is very stiff, but that's where my mom and Oma come in! Hopefully they will have many secrets as to how to soften the stiffness out of this sucker.  
A vintage collared shirt with super high sides.  Too interesting to pass up even though it does slightly smell...

A dress that is going to be a project. It was not what I expected, but because of its insane cheapness it was gambled upon...
And yay!  A new belt!  Now we shall see when these items actually get worn...

2 comments:

  1. DUDE you have to MODEL the clothes! HELLO!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! But my photographer was not here so we have olive trees and grass modeling them instead! : )

    ReplyDelete